Stellar Science presents NITF Escalator, an Adobe Photoshop File Format Plug-in that allows you to read NITF 2.0, NITF 2.1 and NSIF 1.0 imagery files directly into Photoshop and other host image processing applications.
You may download NITF Escalator to evaluate whether or not the product will satisfy your NITF reading requirements. The trial license will allow you to open 30 images. After this trial period is over, you must either stop using NITF Escalator or purchase a license. Purchasing a license will entitle you to run NITF Escalator in conjunction with one host application (eg. Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop Elements).
NITF Escalator is currently available for:
If you have serious interest in purchasing and using NITF Escalator on a different platform, please let us know.
1. Download the installation package using the above link.
2. Run the installation package.
3. When prompted to enter an installation directory, enter the root directory of your host image processing application. For example:
* C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0
* C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0
* C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2
* C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3
4. This will install several .dlls into the specified root directory and also install a .8bi file into $APP_ROOT_DIR/Plug-Ins/File Formats. You may have to move these files If your host application is not an Adobe product.